Friday, May 31, 2013

YouTube Channel Trailer


(Direct link to video) YouTube has been bugging me to upgrade my channel's home page by adding a one-minute-or-less introductory video, so I finally got around to it.

Clicking the "Subscribe" button does a few things for you. If you want, you can tell YouTube to email you when new videos come out, or if you prefer, you can have them show up on your own YouTube channel page.

On my channel home page, I've curated the videos into some playlists, such as Book Trailers, Painting Dinosaurs, Do-It-Yourself Projects, DINOTOPIA, and Plein-Air Painting. You can see ALL the videos by clicking on the Videos button just to the right of the house icon.

Let me know if you like the user experience on the channel, and if you have any suggestions to improve it. What new videos would you like me to make? And let me know in the comments what other YouTube channels you like.


8 comments:

Novice Naturalist said...

Thanks for all the work you do to encourage art! I watch all your videos,especially enjoying all the plein air demos. Since you've been mentioning casein often lately, I have been trying it out. I'd love to see even more of your demos and comments on using casein. Thanks!

Dom said...

James- I've been following your channel for a while, and I think it's great. I think you should do a video where you take a few minutes to describe to us how to prepare our own watercolor traveling kit.

Dom said...

Also, I hope this is an appropriate place to tell you about my channel. It's called Dom's Sketch Cast, and in it, I draw and talk. Sometimes at the same time. You can see my vids here: www.youtube.com/generaldom I recently did a watercolor drawing of the Estonian embassy. I'd love to have you as a guest on my show!

Anonymous said...

I'd personally love to see more videos showing your painting something -- especially if it was real time.

Mark said...

I love your videos; I just wish they were longer. It's very inspiring watching you paint.

Daniel New said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daroo said...

I'd like more cutaway shots to the palette/ mixing colors intercut with the actual painting process. -- especially with the casein vids?

Anonymous said...

I love your video Your art looks so cute and sometimes it makes me stunned..Thank you so much for sharing..

buy real youtube views